On August 30, 1949, ovierto wine cooperative was established, which was the earliest professional wine alliance organization in Italy and the predecessor of cadeto manor. The co-op was built in the lower part of the city of ovieto and has been expanded several times over the years. In 2004, it has become a building complex with bottling room, storage room and oak wine cellar, covering an area of 12,000 square meters. Since 2005, the wine co-op has been renamed "caedaitu manor", named after the area's ancient cannabis industry.
With more than 350 members and more than 1,000 hectares of vineyards, the chateau has become one of umbria's most important wineries, exporting to Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Brazil, France and the United States.
The caedato estate is a perfect connection between the land, the people who farm and the fine wine, allowing customers to not only enjoy the wine, but also get a glimpse of the beautiful local scenery through the wine.